Chicago-Booth on my mind

I was curious to see if I was getting any traffic and Raj, our office’s resident tech guru recommended I install a web traffic gadget. I did (ok, I just logged Raj in and he did his magic) and it sent me my first summary by email.

I jumped off my chair when I noticed that I’ve had visitors from the University of Chicago. Even if it was for 0 seconds, I at least got their attention. Well, whoever you are, my good friend, I compliment you on your excellent choice of operating system. Macs rule, PCs suck.

And if you’re on the adcom, I just want to tell you that I <3 Chicago-Booth.

PS: I’m a better suck up in person, than on a blog. So invite me to interview!! :)

image

btw: mad props to Raj for helping me set up this blog site – he did all the fancy graphics for it too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment