Still Waiting on Chicago-Booth

The past few days have been really busy at work. Add the stress of not having heard anything from Chicago-Booth, anyone would give up constantly checking for updates on the internet.

Yep, tried that, didnt work, the addiction was too great. So here I am, back again on the www trolling for any scraps of info about Chicago-Booth interview invites. Here's what I've gathered so far for you me hearties!

Based on reports today, applications that went complete on 10/24 have been issued invites. My application went complete on 10/24 too, and gloom and doom is beginning to set in, slowly.

GMATClub is also reporting that some candidates have already been dinged and their status has changed to "Deny" on the online application. I am always fearful of this happening to me when I log in each morning to check my status.

Three more days to November 11. The day Chicago-Booth will have run out of interview invites and all of us who are hoping for news will finally have an answer. Praying for some good news and wishing y'all good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment