Waiting on Chicago-Booth

Its been 2.5 weeks since the application deadline and roughly a little over 1.5 weeks since my application became "complete" -- the question on my mind, and undoubtedly on the mind of many other Chicago-Booth applicants is how long must one wait before giving up hope.

The data provided by BW forum posters is too sparse. I also checked the GMATClub Chicago-Booth page. And to make sense of it all I called the admissions office today.

Based on my analysis and the conversation I had, I gathered that it takes about 10-14 days for your application to run through the hands of student members of the adcom and the director of admissions before a final determination is made whether to invite, waitlist for R2 (without interview) or reject your application.

Thought I'd share this nugget of information with other folks who are probably wearing out their F5 key waiting for an invite like myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment